ARTFUL. BRILLIANT . RESPONSIVE.
Not just your designs, but you too.
*conditionsapply is looking for a talented Graphic and UI Designer. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, iconography, typography and possess superior UI skills. He/she should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, transform them into beautiful, intuitive, functional user interfaces and creatives.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and creative teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Experience in brand identity creation, logos, flyers, storyboards,whitepapers, brochures and peripherals
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a ‘brief’)
- Estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the needs
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the clients’ final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
- 1+ years of UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.