*conditionsapply is looking for a full-time Writer, Editor aka Dream Scribe, who can create content that is appealing & fulfilling.
We require a fresh & enthusiastic writer, and if you are looking out for a great promising career as a writer and editor, welcome ! This will be a full-time job.The work environment promises lot of fun and learning in a perfect blend. If doing meaningful work that would make an impact & difference across multiple areas sounds right with you, this one is for you.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, engaging, actionable content for a range of mediums – online, digital, social, mobile and print – targeted at diverse audiences.
- Seeking out and investigating stories via your contacts, press releases and other media
- Own the content creation and optimization process end-to-end from initial concept to strategy to research, approvals, fact-checking, key wording, editing and final proofing.
- Collaborate to increase search relevancy of the published content following the best web practices in publishing.
- Monitor and manage social media accounts for multiple brands and businesses.
- Interviewing people in a wide range of circumstances
- Building contacts and sources for use in future stories
- Fact-checking the information given to you by a source
- Drive readership and engagement of published content.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fresher – up to 1 year experience
- Able to work within a tight deadline
- Curious about the world around you
- General understanding of current events
- Ability to delve deeper
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent written English skills
- Must be able to work well solo or in a team and the ability to multi-task
- Strong familiarity with photography, video and audio content gathering and editing skills
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Mass Communications, Journalism or a combination of experiences and verifiable successes that demonstrate a clear substitute for formal education.
- Passionate about new forms of communication – and how creatively can one bring this to life.
- Ability to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Ability to write content, copy and messaging in variety of styles, voices and tones, adaptable to different target audiences, product categories and branding initiatives.
- It’s a very homely atmosphere at work, so knowledge of making reasonably good tea/coffee and a good sense of humor will help.